mercoledì 30 aprile 2008

TIC TAC

Last night I woke up suddenly from a dream that left me a little shacken. I was in a room, not mine, the door was locked and even if I tried in every way I could think of, I was not able to open it.
The room was very... gray... I mean that there was nothing of particular relevance in it except a table. On the table was an alarm clock (which couriously looked like my oregon scientific alarm clock) and I somehow knew it was connected to a bomb. To save myself I had to find the bomb or to open the door. Panic.

When I woke I decided to put all this stuff in the story. I'm sure that Shepard will handle it better than I did.

La scorsa notte mi sono svegliata di soprassalto da un sogno che mi ha lasciato un pò d'agitazione addosso. Ero in una stanza, non la mia, la porta era chiusa a chiave e anche provandoci in tutti i modi che mi venivano in mente non riuscivo ad aprirla. La stanza era molto...grigia...nel senso che non c'era nulla degno di nota a parte un tavolo. Sul tavolo c'era una svegli curiosamente simile alla mia Oregon e in qualche modo sapevo che era collegata ad una bomba. Per salvarmi dovevo disinnescare la bomba o aprire la porta. Panico.

Al mio risveglio ho deciso di mettere tutto nel racconto. Sono certa che Shepard saprà affrontare la cosa meglio di quanto abbia fatto io.

Nessun commento: